Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday Ta-daah!


I finished a sock. I really like this yarn. I have no idea when/where I bought it. The colors are so pretty.


Another one is on the way.

Garden report:



Both kinds of tomatoes are coming along.



Echinacea and Black-Eyed Susan posed very nicely for me.


I'm hoping that this Butterfly Weed attracts some Monarchs this year.


This is Jolene. She is six years old. I have had many cats in my life. Growing up, we always had a cat. She is the only cat that I've ever known that holds a conversation with you. She enters a room. I say, "Hi, Jolene!" She meows a response. "Whatcha doin'?" "Meow." Every morning the husband goes into her room (yes, she has her own room) and says "Good Morning!" Jolene says, "Meow!" Mouthy kitty, she is. We love her.

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty sock, but you know I was all eyes on Jolene! She is such a beautiful girl.

    Mr. Giroux only meows when he wants you to do something for him. And he know WHO to go to for each thing he wants. Dad is NOT allowed to hand out cookies, he is for drinks from the sink ONLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sock
    All my cats are talkers. Relic likes to greet us when we come into the yard, or he comes into the house. Burton has a baby cry that he uses whenever he wants attention, or food, or to play fetch. And Rupert.... Rupert makes noise just to hear himself make noise... and he is LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolene sounds like Bubbie, only he is mainly that way when he has not seen me for a bit. I keep thinking I need to film it...

    Oh, I LOVE that sock color(s) too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sock looks great! Jolene sounds like a wounderful companion. We've had talkers and non-talkers. I like the talkers as they have such wonderful personalities.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning,
    I like the colors of your sock, very pretty. The flowers and tomatoes are looking beautiful. Jolene is beautiful, she must be a wonderful furbaby. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Our cat, Tyg, is also extremely mouthy! Love your socks - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jolene is adorable!! I wish I finished a sock like you :) yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that colorway! What great stripes it made.
    Your kitty is so cute. I've got a couple of talkers too especially when they think they need a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great-looking sock.
    Your garden is going gangbusters. You must be doing everything right.
    Jolene is merely behaving the way all people behave. After all, you have a dog for a pet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great socks-I love green-and your socks match the colors of your little tomato photo!!!! We have a talker , too, and she converses just like you describe--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jolene is my kind of cat - personality plus!

    ReplyDelete