Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Blooming

At a time when things look a bit bleak and the future uncertain, it's nice to feel the renewal of the season through nature. I try to focus on the birds at my feeder and the emerging leaves on the trees every day. Yesterday morning, I saw a young fox pass through my yard. Nature has always been a part of my life. Lately, it gives me hope and a feeling of order and purpose. My advice to anyone who feels like things are out of their control, is to go outside and see that nature has an order and a way of calming the spirit. 





Just remember that we have better days ahead of us. And now, today's addition to the yarnbombed tree:


Stay strong! Stay inside unless out in nature and away from others.

2 comments:

  1. My daffs are up in the front yard. And, there is one sad, spindly little hyacinth that has buds, but hasn't opened yet.

    I am anxiously awaiting the back yard flowers. They are much more abundant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself that it's still early, and more flowers are coming.

    ReplyDelete