Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday?

It's Saturday. I'm quite certain. I admit that it does take a bit of time now for me to figure out what day it is. Being home like this is making everything meld together. The weekly things that I do and the groups that I meet with no longer exist. At least for now.  So I really think that a good thing for me to start doing is to schedule my day. I'm not going to go crazy with it, but a little structure could be good for the mind.

So, I plan on scheduling yarnbombing in the morning, mid morning is treadmill, blogging late morning, afternoon is Reggie walk, evening is knitting. This will be sprinkled with cooking and baking. I have been "meeting" with my two groups of women that I usually meet with weekly in person. Skype is a wonderful thing. Also, I "meet" with my daughter and family as well.  We will get through this. Just have to fill our days with things.

Here's today's yarnbomb.  The two major yarns are a mystery to me. Not sure when or where I bought them. And WHY I bought them. The acid green is not my color. And the orange yarn is very scratchy.   I don't know what I was thinking!


Have a good evening. Fill it with something enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. Could it be that someone GAVE you those yarns?

    I have some in my stash that I know I wouldn't have bought. LOL Or maybe I did, and my taste has changed dramatically. Like 180°!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the label of the orange, I know that I bought it. It's hand dyed from a local shop. But the acid green- I don't know. All I can think is that maybe I bought it to be an accent color in a shawl? Who knows....

    ReplyDelete