Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday

Today's yarn bomb: A bit of red fringe. 


I am awaiting some yarn in the mail. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, according to tracking. Hopefully, it will arrive today. Inexpensive but brightly colored.


We scored two bottles of this liquid gold from our local organic market. Sign of the times.


Started a crescent shaped shawl with the yarns that I showed you in the last post. Pattern is 4-Ever in Blue Jeans. It's got a lot of mosaic knitting in it. I'm hoping that the other yarn shows well through this one. Here it is wound up:


I will leave you with this good advice from my garden:


And some more from my kitchen:


I hope that you can do both today! See you tomorrow---Friday!!

10 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the fringe yarn bomb. I like the shawl, the color is pretty. Your flowers and garden sign did make me smile.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that fringe and in red....it's so-prefect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liquid Gold, indeed. It’s impossible to find in any of the local stores. Your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scored the last container of sanitizing wipes last week and I felt like I won the lottery! Lovely fringe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that red and love the fringe.

    Hand sanitizer has suddenly reappeared here in all the stores. I didn't stock up, but bought a large bottle to refill the small containers that I keep in our cars. Sanitizing wipes are a no-show still, and meat is rationed. Toilet paper is available, but you cannot be brand-picky.

    I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers. I can't wait until my roses start blooming. About another month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red fringe is so sassy! Love it! The flowers are beautiful. We can't find hand sanitizer anywhere here.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what fun to see the tassle-like fringe--a great idea!
    I like your advice! Beautiful flowers for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of the shawl...going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty fringe on the tree. I'm off to check out that shawl pattern (even though I have two on the needles....)

    ReplyDelete