Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday

Just a quick post today. I am Skyping with some fellow knitters/friends in about half an hour. Here's the yarn bomb for the day. It's a small pink bow. I was busy today. Lots of gardening and walking outside and just resting.


I received my yeast today from Amazon. They now have plenty in stock, so if you need some, it's worth ordering. It's a whole pound! I'm going to drop off a bit of this to a friend tomorrow.  The rest will go in the freezer once I open it.


Last night I was craving a hamburger made on the grill. My husband obliged, and voila. A juicy yummy cheeseburger. I did remove a few of those onions. I went a little overboard.


My Bridal Wreath is in bloom, and is really nice this year. Last year, it didn't do well. Turns out that it had vines underneath it and was being choked. Last fall, we removed all of the vines. Now it's in its glory.


I also planted the tomatoes and the cucumbers. I don't know if it's too soon, but I'm going to try to get these going. The cucumbers look better than the tomatoes.


Above:  Cukes. 


Above: Scrawny maters.

The basil looks a lot healthier!


See you tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...basil and maters! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly! Add a little balsamic vinegar, and I'm in heaven. (Oh, and fresh mozzarella..)

      Delete
  2. Great look on the tree! it is really filling with color!
    But wow, look at that bridal wreath, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had our first hamburgers of the season on the grill Friday night and they were so delicious we had them again on Saturday night! Hubby grills a great burger! I love the bow on the tree. Such a happy tree. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I just love the tree and yarn bomb. The heart and bow are cute. My hubby's favorite food is a burger. Your Bridal Wreath blooms are beautiful. Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Bridal Wreath is lovely. We had one in the front yard when I was growing up and I always looked forward to it blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to grow basil and I think this year we should do it again. In a few weeks we will buy our summer garden plants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Bridal Wreath is gorgeous! And your yarn bombing continues to delight! It's breakfast time, but I could go for a burger on the grill - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are there ever really too many onions on a cheeseburger?

    That bridal veil is spectacular! What a beautiful addition to your yard.
    As is your sweet pink bow to your tree. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink bow! I don’t think I’ve seen Bridal Wreath before: it’s lovely.

    ReplyDelete