Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday

Not much to post today. I fought the urge to bake yet another goodie. Although tomorrow may be a different story.  We had beeferoni (Yes- that beeferoni) from a can for dinner. We are not yet in dire straights as far as food, but for some reason we bought a can of this when on our last grocery store trip. Maybe it was the 6:00 AM shop that made us delirious. Maybe we both wanted some comfort food from our past. Who knows. It was eh. I think our taste buds have changed from when we were 10 years old. Thanks for the memory though, Chef Boy-Ar-Dee.

Here is another heart that was put up on the tree. I think I had my first paparazzi taking my picture hanging the yarnbombing. A utility truck slowed down for some time early this morning. Either that, or he was stunned by my beauty. And by beauty I mean no shower yet, sweatpants, sweatshirt, uncombed hair and slippers.


3 comments:

  1. So what kinda tree are you 'decorating'? It will be the talk of the neighborhood! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six AM is a crazy time to shop, but I was there myself three weeks ago! Crazy times, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh, you got me laughing about your beauty in the morning...that so sounds like me.

    ReplyDelete